1. Use a piece of bread to pick up tiny pieces of broken glass by simply pressing the bread on the area where the glass is.
2. Clean your microwave without scrubbing by heating up some water and lemon juice or vinegar in a microwave-safe bowl for five minutes, letting the mixture sit to cool, and then wiping down the sides.
3. Wiping stainless steel appliances with a dash of bay oil on a cloth will remove all fingerprints efficiently.
4. To remove marker pen marks from hard surfaces, simply spray hair spray on the affected area and then wipe away.
5. Break down the tacky label glue on jars and bottles by using sweet smelling orange essential oil.
6. Use olive oil and salt to get rid of stain rings on wood.
7. Banana peel will get rid of scuff marks on silver wear and leather. Rub the inside of the banana peel on the affected area and then wipe with a soft cloth.
8. Use flat coke to get your toilet bowl looking shiny again. Leave it overnight for stubborn stains and lime scale.