Our Firearm Training Center is based in Gauteng.
Kallvest is accredited by PFTC (Professional Firearms Trainers Council) and SAPS (South African Police Services) to offer Firearm Training in both the Private and Business category.
In today’s environment, learning how to use, store and correctly handle a firearm is a must. Kallvest offers state of the art Firearm training courses and training for absolute beginner firearm enthusiast to advanced marksman.Here at Kallvest, our training and safety is of the highest calibre, and no lee-way is given to unsafe practices.
What you can expect
1) In our basic or beginner Firearm / Shooting training you will learn the following techniques.
- Safe firearm handling techniques
- Basic firearm handling skills
- Safe Making procedures
- Loading and unloading firearm procedures
- Range procedures
- Fundamentals of firearm shooting
- General firearm techniques that is focused to make you comfortable with your firearm.
2) The second part of the training will consist of practical firearm shooting exercises that will commence with the Application of the Seven Fundamentals of firearm shooting. (Stance, Grip, Sight Alignment, Sight, picture, Trigger control, breathing, follow through)
3) To be continued until all trainees are comfortable with the handling of the firearm during practical shooting exercises.
4) The aim is to progress with all the trainees to a level where he/she is able to use the firearm in a stressful situation and have a real chance to defend him/herself or somebody else.
Categories you can apply for are:
(Private and Business Purposes)
- Manually Loading Rifle and Carbine
- Self-Loading Rifle and Carbine
- Reg 21(viii) & s(xi) Theory and Practical (by law, once a year for Businesses)
Should you require firearm training to use for Business purposes – you first need to complete the Private category before advancing to the Business purposes of the same calibre.
Training Academy Price-list:
Kallvest offers high-caliber firearm training. Click on the following link to view our pricelist.
Grade E : Patrol Officer
Role & functions of security
Use of fire extinguisher
Radio & Telephone communications
Guarding and Patrolling
Bombs ,Explosive devices & Firearms
Grade D: Access Control Officer
Basic fire fighting
Public relation II
Grade C: Asset Protection Officer
Protection of information
Fire fighting, Prevention & Protection
Role in emergency
Legal aspects II
Self defence II
Grade B: Security First Line Supervisor
Physical security & Technology
Role in emergency
Orders and Instructions
On the Job Training
Grade A: Security Supervisor
Basic principles of Investigations
Questioning the witness
Principles of giving evidence
Action at the scene of incident
Courts and courts procedure
Motivation & gaining co-operations
Interaction the key to success
Interaction between individuals
Interaction with your superior